Share/Bookmark

Satisfaction indeed

No comment yet
Well, I didn't post anything for a while. But today, I will post more photos than usual :)
Last holiday, I went to Europe, I felt dissatisfied, I haven't got any awesome photos that I thought I could get, but I couldn't :'(
I keep blaming the tour(panaroma tour), they give too little time for me to take photos, I'm not that professional indeed ! K, forget it.

Listen to me, Imma tell you one thing.
I am on the Ninth grade now, how great is that.
Wow 9th grade already, i'm practically an adult (not yet)
Fine, I knew it's kinda scrubby (un-important huh?)

Let's get this straight.
"I AM LEARNING PHOTOSHOP !"

I love photoshop, but this is my first experience using that editing program(it's a professional image editing software that usually used by the expert designer, it's cooool) Infact, now I probably understand a bit about the photoshop thingy. I'm sooo delighted !

Here's my first try using photoshop, I knew, It's not really that good.
But since this was my very first try, I really appreciate th
is as a 'good one'.







































The Photos are all © Jessica Cecilia, cause they are mine, don't dare to steal ! ..(well, even though I knew no one would want to steal them, i was just giving the picture stealer some WARNINGS)
Overall, What do you think?

Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 Worth Learning | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER