Share/Bookmark

Photography 1 (click to open)

No comment yet
I've been feeling so tired because of all the assignments, problems, and everything that's happening around me.
And lately, I've been thinking about all the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
Over thinking. This is bad.
Forget about it,

By the way
lately, I've been learning photography, and got this kind of assignment that made me here.
I learned about photography composition rules,: 'rules of third', 'balancing elements', 'leading lines', 'symmetry and patterns', 'view points', 'depth', 'background', ;framing', 'cropping', etc. And the assignment is about uploading those photos here, in my personal blog (okay it's not really that personal).

Here are some of the photos (pure jpeg with no edit) by me (jessica cecilia 9f-18):









Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 Worth Learning | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER